Thank you for shopping with us!
Now that you've taken your bikinis home, here are some ways to keep them looking their best for a long time to come.
When you are ready to wash your swimsuit follow these steps:
- Wash individually for best results.
- Submerge in cold water only.
- Add mild soap.
- Gently hand wash, no rubbing.
- Remove excess water by gently squeezing your suit.
- Pat dry with a towel the remaining excess water.
- Hang to dry.
To keep the longevity of your suits intact follow these steps and avoid using washer/dryer. Also try to avoid highly chlorinated pools to prevent color fading.